We think this sandal is a great way to incorporate many recent trends (tough styles, block heels, and the ever present gladiator) in one gorgeous package. We like the black leather, studs, and light wooden mid-sole giving it just the right amount of wearability.
Archive for the 'Hot Shoe of the Week' Category
I fell in love with this sandal the minute it came into our warehouse – its just gorgeous! I love the color combo and where the colors are (very leg elongating) and just about everything about it! I think it would look great with a variety of outfits (jeans, dresses…) and it is great for spring and summer!
This sexy pewter sequined heel in nude leather is simply gorgeous. We love everything about it! Fancy and fun…. we think it would go great with an interesting cocktail dress to more formal occasions.
Linda and I love this sandal for spring and summer. It is a perfect color to go with everything, it has a t-strap so it will hold your foot in (making it easier to walk), umm – look at that sky-high heel!, and it has that fantastic decorated platform that adds just the right amount of the elusive “special” factor we are always looking for in the sea of “regular” shoes.
L.A.M.B. Tansy Pump – Brown, $299.99, heels.com
I love the simplicity of this shoe and I think it would go easily into anyone’s closet.
I also really love the details which gives the a very luxurious look. Simple and classic.
I cannot get enough of this beautiful and interesting d’orsay peep-toe. While it is a bit early to be thinking about the holiday season, I still think this shoe is PERFECT for all your holiday parties.
We absolutely love this little scalloped bootie! We think it would look delightful with almost anything. We think it could be dressed up with some black or even colored tights or dressed down with jeans.
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Heels and the Queen City. Have a look around.
- Designer For Less (5)
- Heels.com Insider (47)
- Hot Shoe of the Week (7)
- How We Wear It (14)
- Shoe Tips & Tricks (7)
- Shoes We Love (34)
- Star Shoe Styles (28)
- Stiletto Sensibility (29)
- Style Inspiration (22)
- Trends We Love (40)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Upcoming Styles (22)
- 05.11 Good Luck Deanne … We Will Miss You!!!
- 12.21 Good Luck Olga … We Will Miss You!!!
- 11.07 Ellen needs your HELP! She can’t decide which Ankle Booties to Buy!!!
- 11.03 Cold Hearted Snakeskin Shoes
- 11.02 Hott Hue: Cognac Shoes
- 10.26 Halloween Shoes: Match your Pan Am Flight Attendant, Dorothy, Bride of Frankenstein, Rachel Berry from Glee, and Lady Zombie Costumes
- 10.20 Halloween Shoes: Match your Black Swan, Kate Middleton – Royal Bride, Betty Boop, She Wolf, & Wilma Flintstone Costumes
- 08.24 Good Luck Britany … We will Miss You!!!
- 02.04 Farewell Suleika … We will miss you!!!
- 02.02 Dereon Fall 2011 Style Preview