I was born in high heels and I’ve worn them ever since.” -Helena Christensen
Archive for the 'Stiletto Sensibility' Category
Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels.” – Gwen Stefani
I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!” -Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City
What becomes of the broken-hearted? They buy shoes.” -Mimi Pond
If you haven’t got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking!” – Victoria Beckham
I don’t know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot.” – Marilyn Monroe
A pair of shoes can change your life. Just ask Cinderella.” -Anonymous
I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty.” – Imelda Marcos
My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet.” – Manolo Blahnik
It’s always the badly dressed people who are the most interesting.” ~Jean Paul Gaultier
If the shoe fits, it’s too expensive.” – Adrienne Gusoff
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Heels and the Queen City. Have a look around.
- Designer For Less (5)
- Heels.com Insider (47)
- Hot Shoe of the Week (7)
- How We Wear It (14)
- Shoe Tips & Tricks (7)
- Shoes We Love (34)
- Star Shoe Styles (28)
- Stiletto Sensibility (29)
- Style Inspiration (22)
- Trends We Love (40)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Upcoming Styles (22)
- 05.11 Good Luck Deanne … We Will Miss You!!!
- 12.21 Good Luck Olga … We Will Miss You!!!
- 11.07 Ellen needs your HELP! She can’t decide which Ankle Booties to Buy!!!
- 11.03 Cold Hearted Snakeskin Shoes
- 11.02 Hott Hue: Cognac Shoes
- 10.26 Halloween Shoes: Match your Pan Am Flight Attendant, Dorothy, Bride of Frankenstein, Rachel Berry from Glee, and Lady Zombie Costumes
- 10.20 Halloween Shoes: Match your Black Swan, Kate Middleton – Royal Bride, Betty Boop, She Wolf, & Wilma Flintstone Costumes
- 08.24 Good Luck Britany … We will Miss You!!!
- 02.04 Farewell Suleika … We will miss you!!!
- 02.02 Dereon Fall 2011 Style Preview